This is the toughest pack pull card odds wise from the 90s. There was no stated print run on this card, and I tried to estimate it to come up with a close number to help you understand how rare it was to pull. I went though to see if anything that was numbered was only issued in the same packs as there. I came up with one the 1999 Stadium Club One of a Kind, both these cards could only be gotten though Hobby and Jumbo packs. To start off the known was the 1999 Stadium Club One of a Kind was numbered to 150 and the Hobby Odds were 1:53 and the Jumbo odds were 1:21.
There was a total of 170 cards in Series 1. Now we will look at this in 3 different ways to get the pack odds First we will go with 100% Hobby packs, Print Run 150, Number of cards 170, Odds 1:53 the equation is 150x170x53= 1,351,500 packs were made. Next we will go with 75% Hobby packs, Print run 112.5, Number of cards 170, Odds 1:53 the equation is 112.5x170x53= 1,013,625 packs were made, and 25% Jumbo packs Print run 37.5x170x21=133875. This time we will split 50/50, Print run 75, Number of cards 170, Odds 1:53 the equation is 75x170x53= 675,750 packs were made and Jumbo packs Print run 75x170x21=133875.Any other way is not likely as its not reasonable to have more in the jumbo packs than hobby packs. , Beckett says something completely different as this was inserted in hobby packs only for the 1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers this is where these numbers come into play. Now as we look at the 1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers though hobby odds with the different levels Group D 1:102, Group C 1:1006, Group B 1:3617, and Group A 1:45,213. The only one we are concerned with here is Group A. Each series had 3 different Quad Autos doing the Math again we have 3x45,213=135,639. Now let us take the 3 Hobby packs numbers we got from what we did above 1,351,500/135,639=9.96 (We will round up to 10 were made). This would be the maximum amount produced. Now the 75/25 method 1,013,625/135,639=7.47 (This we will say between 7 and 8 were made). The last one which is 50/50 this is the number we get 675,750/135,639=4.98 (We will round up to 5 were made). Now I do not see this being only 5 copies, but I also do not think 10 copies were made either the 7 to 8 seems like a logical number basing it off the odds and the one numbered card you can gauge it off of to get the odds. If you reference the Beckett Serial # you will see this was graded on Wednesday, January 17, 2001. It is a POP 1 and the only other I know that has been graded was a PSA 8 that is a POP 1 for PSA.
Just shows you how rare this card is when only 2 are known to be graded. Per request I added 2 pictures to show the card is mine and in my possession. The item "1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter/Chipper Jones/Rolen" is in sale since Saturday, January 2, 2021.This item is in the category "Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop\Sports Trading Cards\Baseball Cards". The seller is "chris19978" and is located in Kaneohe, Hawaii. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Dominican republic, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, El salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Saint lucia, Montserrat, Turks and caicos islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Russian federation.